Pool Opens April 19
Published: April 19, 2019
The community pool will be open for the season Friday, April 19, 2019. Please log in to get new pool and pavilion gate codes. The use of the pool is intended exclusively for the residents of Griffin Parc and their guests. Remember your Pool Rules and have a Safe, Happy Season!Click Full Story for more information.
Please see pool rules below
Please log in to get new pool and pavilion gate codes
GRIFFIN PARC RESIDENTIAL ASSOCIATION, INC.POOL SAFETY RULES
The use of the pool is intended exclusively for the residents of Griffin Parc and their guests.
1. Pool hours: 6:00 am to 11:00 pm Noise disturbances after these hours should be reported to the police.
2. Only homeowners in Griffin Parc HOA can use the pool.
3. Four (4) guest per home allowed. Homeowner must accompany guest.
4. ALL PERSONS SWIM AND USE THE POOL AT THEIR OWN RISK. THERE IS NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY.
5. Entry to the pool shall be through the gate only. Climbing over the fence or gates is prohibited. The gate must be closed and locked at all times.
6. Children must not use the pool without adult supervision. Adults must not swim alone.
7. CAUTION: Water in the pool is shallow. NO DIVING ALLOWED. Running, tag games, “cannon-balling” or boisterous play of any kind are not permitted inside the pool area.
8. Proper swim attire is required. Cut-off or blue jeans do not meet this requirement. Children who are not potty trained must wear waterproof swim diapers.
9. No open wounds inside the pool area per Health Code.
10. NO GLASS or breakable items in the pool area.
11. NO PETS of any nature are allowed in the pool area.
12. NO BALLOONS (of any kind) inside the pool area.
13. NO SMOKING or ALCOHOL inside the pool area.
14. Swimmers should shower before entering the swimming pool.
15. Do not swim if there is lightening or thunder.
16. Bicycles, roller-skates, skateboards, scooters and motorized or battery operated vehicles are not permitted in the gated pool area.
17. Use of floating tubes, rafts and toys must not interfere with the use of the pool by others.
18. Use lifesaving equipment only in an emergency. These are not play items and are to be maintained for everyone’s safety.
19. For any suspicious or illegal behavior, please notify the Frisco Police at 972-291-6010.
20. IN CASE OF EMERCENCY CALL 911.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Director of On-Site Operations Vanessa Burch with SBB Management Company at 972-960-2800.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Remember your Pool Rules and have a Safe, Happy Season!
Griffin Parc HOA