We strive to keep dues as affordable as possible while balancing our reserve savings in the event of a major expense. Without proper reserves, it would be necessary to do regular assessments in addition to dues to cover unexpected expenses such as pool maintenance, repairs, painting and roof repair.
If you do not have the coupons for payment from SBB Management Company, please contact Chelsea Nichols at 972-960-2800, ext. 3336.
Pay Your HOA Dues Online
At this time, SBB Management Company offers the following payment options:
- Pay online at https://propertypay.cit.com.
When you pay online at CIT PropertyPay you must first choose if you want to make the payment by eCheck or with a Credit or Debit Card. eCheck is FREE, Credit and Debit cards charge a convenience fee (disclosed on website).
To make a One-Time transaction, after choosing eCheck or Credit/Debit card, fill in all of the required information – It will ask for (3) sets of numbers which are located on the bottom edge of your statement, coupon or Reminder.
- Recurring Payments-You can also set up recurring payments. To do so you must first create an account. Then choose the recurring payment option. IMPORTANT-please be aware that you will be responsible for making any changes due to increase/decrease in assessments, sale of property or expiration of credit/debit card etc….
If you have any questions or need assistance with the CIT PropertyPay website, please call 866-800-4656
- Pay online at www.sbbmanagement.com
- Pay via check or certified funds by mailing to:
SBB Management Company
12801 North Central Expressway, Suite 1401
Dallas, TX 75243
or with a coupon to our Arizona lockbox
SBB Processing Center
Phoenix, AZ 85082-0875
- Request a payment plan form from Dana Jakus at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to make a payment online